Monday, March 09, 2020

Printmystuffsg - online printing company

Recently had some namecards and canvas prints made by PRINTMYSTUFFSG.



Printmystuffsg is an online printing company.

If you are thinking of getting some marketing collaterals printed, you can check out some tips provided by them here.

Anyway, I ordered the following:
300pcs 310gsm Artcard with Matt lamination Namecard
20x20cm Premium Canvas Photo Print + Mirror edge finish

The namecards arrived in 3 boxes of 100pcs each.

310gsm meant that the cards were of thicker material. I was very pleased with what I received; the quality was really good, and design was what I had given.
(FYI, I used an online app Canva to design my namecards, but Printmystuffsg also offers some customisation design help if you need to, price dependent on what you need. So feel free to ask them for more details on design)


 The Canvas Print was in bubble wrap and wrapped at the corners to make sure it arrives in the best condition.



Original photo was from here:
shot by @shawnyeo.90

I really love my new Canvas Print! 
Going to print more of these in the future so that I can display my memories with friends and family around the home.

Canvas Prints are easy to clean and long-lasting. (my graduation photos are all using canvas too!)
Printmystuffsg only uses high definition ink to ensure that your photos maintain their vibrancy over time. 


These Canvas Prints are perfect to exhibit at home or in the office, and also make for excellent gifts. I chose mine in mirror edge finish, which is why you see mirror images at the sides. Otherwise, the sides will be in white.


 Customers can just select any images from PC, laptop, mobile phones and tablets. Printmystuffsg will manually correct every image to ensure the highest quality prints possible. 

No minimum order required and fast turnaround time.



Here are some important links you might need:

Contact:
WhatsApp +65 8753 0413 
*during weekdays 10am-5pm
*they may reply on some weekends but that’s not guaranteed

Catch them on Social Media!

Instagram:

Facebook:

Do remember to tag Printmystuff when you purchase with them!
Tag @printmystuffsg on Instagram / Facebook 
Hashtag #printmystuffsg #printmystuff on any social media accounts.

No comments: