Monday, March 23, 2020

Cove Hairlab Deep Cleanse Scalp Therapy

Had the chance to drop by Cove Hairlab (by Cove Aesthetics) last week for a hair analysis and scalp treatment session thanks to Sample Store.


Cove Hairlab has doctor-designed hair and scalp treatments using their Stem Cell Nutrition Therapies to combat hair loss, regain hair strength and defy grey hair.

Look at the interior and ambience of Cove Aesthetics, isn't it beautiful, calm, and relaxing?





The Medispa:



Review


After their in-depth hair analysis on my scalp and hair, I realised I have a small degree of balding on my crown area. The therapist decided on the Deep Cleanse Scalp Therapy for me, because with a clean scalp, your hair will grow better and faster!

During treatment:

1. Oxyjet Spray
This step helps to loosen the dead skin and rejuvenate my scalp with oxygen! Felt really good and I secretly love that feeling of cool air blowing on my scalp, haha!

2. Hair Mask
Next, a mask was applied on my scalp and left on for about 10min. It had a cooling sensation which again, feels really good. 

3. Serum
After washing the mask off, serum was applied. The advantage of using a jet spray for applying serum is that it gets absorbed more easily as opposed to just applying it by hand.

4. Massage
Don't we all love a good massage? Applies to head massages too.

5. Blow-dry
Finally, my therapist blew dry my hair with a Dyson hair dryer. We all know how luxurious and useful a Dyson hair dryer is :)

My therapist gave me this before and after comparison of the treatment.
Before-treatment pictures on the right, after-treatment pictures on the left:




Scalp definitely feels cleaner with fewer oil clogs and dead skin surrounding my hair follicles. This kind of cleansing is not what regular shampoo can do, so imagine how cleansed your scalp will be if you go for regular scalp treatment sessions! 

But the therapist told me that good hair products also makes all the difference. Having good homecare products will mean that there will be less chemicals to do damage to your hair.

Cove Hairlab also offers homecare products, like these 4-step homecare series:

Wash, Detox, Repair, Nutrition.

Very happy with the Deep Cleanse Scalp Therapy. The whole process felt great and enjoyable as well.
Thank you Cove Hairlab!

Good News! 

They are having first trial promotions now:

Deep Cleanse Scalp Therapy First Trial at $38
Hair Growth Program First Trial at $68
Dark Hair Program First Trial $68

Book an appointment at +65 8299 2920 (Call or WhatsApp) now!

Cove Hairlab

Wheelock Place, 501 Orchard Road #04-07B, S(238880)

Mon-Fri: 10am to 8pm, 
Sat: 9.30am to 3.30pm (Closed on Sundays & PH)

No comments: