Saturday, June 30, 2018

Back to Korea 2018

If u have been following, u would know that I did a 4-month overseas school exchange at Busan when I was in year 3 of SMU. It has been many many years since I visited Korea and I decided that January this year would be a good time to do so. Everyone knows how I really abhor travelling alone but this time, I traveled solo to meet Caryn (who is doing her school exchange) over at Seoul and it wasn't that bad after all.

I have done up my first vlog for the significant moments (and also moments that I actually remembered to record down or simply able to record down when it is not too cold) so this post is actually a summary of the trip and I will be doing up more detailed segments in the next few posts. Pardon the shaky videos and also both portrait and landscape views because I stole some from Caryn's phone and they are unfortunately portrait mode.

Still, please leave comments so that I can improve on the next video.. Enjoy!


Click below for

No comments: