Monday, June 15, 2020

Sudio FEM Review

Have always been relying on my wired earpieces since the beginning of time. But ever since the wireless earphone trend started, I have been wanting a pair for my own.

That's because it is no fun when I have to fumble with my wired ones and try to untangle them when there is a need to use them.

Working from home has also become a norm and online meetings are a large part of my job. Which means, I will need some good earphones.

Insert Sudio FEM.


Not only do they offer my favourite pastel colour choices, they are also pretty functional!

- Real Clear Voice: 4 environmental noise-canceling microphones
- IPX 5 (splash/rain/sweat proof)
- Touch control
- Individual automatic pairing
- Total 20h of playtime, 6h in a single charge
- Weighs 5.5 g per earbud
- USB-C charging

 


 



Review

Listening to music on my laptop or phone has been a breeze. Sound was crisp and clear, although I could hear the bass more clearly than usual.

Taking online calls on my laptop was also good, but the voices got a bit distorted when I was taking online calls via mobile phone.

Aesthetics wise, I have no complains about the case and how pretty the colour is. The touch and feel felt pretty good too, although it might be a little too heavy or bulky for some users. Lucky there are 5 different sizes of earbuds enclosed so u should be able to fit these inside your ears easily!

They have a range of other earphones for different types of consumers, so do check out their website https://sudio.com and decide which works best for u!

Good News!


Discount Code
Quote 《cindi15》 for 15% off all items on their website!

Sudio offers free delivery and returns. They also have a 30 day return policy when you purchase through the website.


No comments: