Saturday, May 26, 2012

Golden Village 20th Birthday Party

Hello people! This will be a short post on what happened on the Thursday 24th May 2012! Haha. Got the opportunity with Movie Mania again. This time, they needed 20 costumers for this event which started at 7pm.


I was Chun Li from Street Fighters!


Chun Li with Princess Leia from Star Wars.


Went to PS to office to change, and then we walked to the MRT station, got our MRT cards to Harbourfront, and took the train! Many commuters were surprised by the horde of superheroes and movie characters that are just next to them in the MRT. 

[photos grabbed from Movie Mania FB page and from Stomp!]


Took a picture at Dhoby Ghaut Station before setting off...

There were Joker, Harry Potter, Princess Leia, Chun Li, Jack Sparrow, Wonderwoman, Ironman, Austin Powers, Spidey, Batman, Indiana Jones, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Bruce Lee, Storm Trooper, Davy Jones, Men In Black. Altogether 19 of us.



Yes thats me and my awesome minder beside me. 
Without her, my hair would probably be in chaos!


Out of the MRT and into GV Vivo! Heres a photo:




Being the narcissist that I am, heres more photos:







Thats all!
Had quite a fun time. One of the moments when I get blinded by so many camera flashes.
And one of the moments when I have to wear the painful heels and walk around. HAH.

But wearing Chun Li was fun; at least I got to try out one of my best luved characters from Street Fighters!

How many ppl get to do that? 
*winks

No comments: