Wednesday, June 04, 2008

support me @ showquest08

semi finals of showquest08 8th june sunday at clarke quay. exit A. huge outdoor white stage. near speakers corner.

so. there are 2 rounds for that day.

round1: 30 ppl split into 10 groups of 3. arranged by judges. and we are to sing songs set by the judges.

sieve out left 20+ contestants for

round2: sing our own chosen solo song.

and left 10 ppl for the finals.


so mine is group 7. we will be singing

S.H.E - 远方

HAHA YAY. 
I was hoping to be able to sing s.h.e songs. and guess what. I sang the exact same song during sec2's talentime. though that was a disaster. ohh well. but at least I had the experience lah!


and my solo song is

cyndi wang - 当你


yes...dang ni is 1 of the songs for the groups. but I sing nicely can le

MUST COME SUPPORT ME LAH I'M SO NERVOUS

Time: 2 to latest 6pm

help me spread around too!

less than 1week to prepare 2 songs. jiayou for the rest of the contestants!



jiayou jiayou!

No comments: