Thursday, October 20, 2005

wad.drama serials

serial 1 : *chi zi chen long*

I know. *the dragon heros* chi zi chen long ended a million yrs ago. but I have to say. the ending sux big time....once and again. I dont like the libin to end up with shuilinglong. I said long ago I want her with yaolie aka xiaobailong. it juz sux lah. haizz but anyway other then that everything else falls quite in place and the ending at least is acceptable. and happy. unlike some other korean dramas which is sooo sooo sad.

serial 2 : *stairway to heaven*

plot is so similar to *winter sonata* and that. hmm forgot whatever *autumn..* de serial. so sad. so heartwarming. so loving. everything mixed together. and everytime I watch I'll feel like crying. almost every episode. haizz the plot is really cliche and typical korean..but just cant help it and continue watching. but the more I think of it the more unacceptable it becomes. the female lead. jingshu got knocked down by her sister but her lover chengjun doesnt even go check and make sure and instead just think that a burnt corpse that has jingshu's identification stuffs would be her and so concludes she is dead. aiyah hard to explain. u must really go see the show then u would understand. but the worst thing bout korean dramas is that. the ending is sooo sad!! in this ending the female lead would still die. and the male lead would be in sorrow again. haizz so sad. cant they like change it to a more acceptable ending? they very negative de leh....

serial 3 : *my date with a vampire III*

hmm. one of my all time fav serials. since part 1 to 2 I've been a faithful couch potato just to see the vampires in the drama. but theres always such a big time interval between the parts that by the time part 3 comes out. I've alr forgotten what happened in part 2 and worst part 1. the only thing I rmb was that the last episode shown by mediacorp for part 2 was on a new yr's eve nite. a few yrs ago. when I was still in pri sch. then this yr then they show part 3. haizz...but the part 3 de was quite disappointing wor. now alr 15th episode but theres no vampires in action. no fighting. no biting. NTH! aiyoh up till now i think theres less den 1h out of all the 14h shown that shows vampires. not only that. it just kps showing ghosts and useless flashbacks. what makes it worst is that the characters not shuai and not chio enough. although junyu kp saying like wow the girls in the show wear until vv short blah blah but who cares? I watch it not becoz i wanna see their slender legs but the vampires!! aiyoh. really leh. when are they going to show more? compared to the movie *the twins effect* this sux. the movie really show alot of vampires butt kicking in action and more visual effects. 'wow' is the word to describe it. must watch!! ohh and becoz of the movie I sort of fell in luv with edison chen..hahA. but back to this..I'm getting bored. real bored. but well. I still continue to have a date with the vampires. in the hope to see more exciting scenes. i hope.

serial 4 : *lost*

what can I say. some scenes are really exciting. but most of the time they will show boring flashbacks that links to the characters in the show. but is that wad viewers really want to see? I tune in every week in the hope of seeing the secret monster revealed. but I always get disappointed. I hope to see more screams and bloody bodies and ppl running. but nope. nth happens. well at least for the moment. the season's gonna end soon. and I'll wonder when the next season will come. sirong says the show will end soon with alot left unspoken. dread it. I hate shows which doesnt end in one single speck and will have to continue with part 2 with their story left unfinished. well but I always continue watching. call it faithful or stupid? couch potatoes.. =]

No comments: