Sunday, March 12, 2017

Style Angel Studio

As my friends know, I have been fretting over my bleached hair as the colour has been turning yellower by the day. 

I was looking around for a good hair salon and got to know about Style Angel Studio from Herine.

The lovely Angelina from the salon decided to help me with my hair issue!

I told her I wanted to do rose gold and hoped that the colour doesn't drop easily. Well naive me, cos Angelina told me it would definitely drop within 2 weeks, so she suggested getting blue and purple on the bottom part of my hair that was already bleached; and the crown of my head would be ash brown.

I was worried that it would not be work appropriate, so she made the colours slightly hidden underneath. See, its so subtle from the back!


What I loved about this was that the colours were very obvious when the hair is curled.


But not as obvious when it is straight or seen from the back.


Very pleased with the colours, OLs also can have unicorn hair too!



If you are skeptical about the colours fading easily, do not. It has since been 2 weeks and my colours are still there. Although I would have to warn you that the water dripping from your hair would be purple every time you wash. Just remember to use colour shampoo and do not deep condition and the colours will stay on fine.

The salon is strategically located near Boon Keng MRT. Just turn right after exit B, and turn right again to walk straight into the row of shops in front. You will pass by some cafes and also "Oh My Tian" cafe to see the salon. It is quite a huge salon I would say for a neighbourhood area. 

There is a hook at the bottom of the mirror for you to hang your bags, and the salon is brightly lit.


What's more, I realised that there is free hair cut for seniors on every Monday


Yay goodbye to my horrible hair from before:

So in love with the new hair I have to show you a video:



And for all my readers, 
quote my name and like their FB page to get 20% off all regular hair services!

Call 6291 2128 to book your appointment now!

Style Angel Studio
34 Whampoa West #01-75 Singapore 330034

[For parking, please enter car park (SDKB11) via Serangoon Rd. FREE Parking on Sun & PH]

No comments: