Friday, March 02, 2012

Dynamic Busan: hair styling, cafes, and clubbing

Because we are going back sg, Mabel and I decided to touch up on the colours on our hair at Gongju one last time.


 The cutest Daisy!

They only touch up on the top part where the black grew out...

Done. And the fringe is made so soft and silky by Daisy.

With curls. Daisy wrote my email down on a slip of paper saying that she would add me on fb. BUT TILL NOW, STILL NO HAVE! SOBX!!!

DAISY WHERE R U!

After that we went for pizza at Mr Pizza.

And went to this piano cafe where everything feels so warm and cosy! 


Saw the first drip coffee in process in my entire life:


But as usual, for ppl like me who doesn't like coffee, these types of coffee really very bitter. 

We waited for Isaac to arrive before moving to Haeundae to club.
There were shooting stars deco on the trees:


First time clubbing in Korea.

And I must say, THE SMOKE KILLS ME. Unlike SG which bans smoking almost everywhere, Korean clubs have an ABUNDANCE of smoke lol.

And the different thing about korean clubs is that they all face in the direction of the DJ to dance, unlike SG where we circle in our own clique. The music is also trance ONLY. not hip hop. Well and of cos there are girls who dress very nicely. For quite some time I didn't really see any very pretty girls on the Busan streets. At last I saw them at the club. haha. At last, girls who look like they have been for cosmetic surgery.

No comments: