Monday, July 07, 2008

cosfest VII super henshin

the cosfest on 6th july at downtown east this year. was boring.
and 
I actually felt weird for the 1st time wearing old weird clothes. has only been a year since I stopped wearing them......why like that? maybe coz joyce pregnant???


saw this pile of thing with L sitting there. don't understand.


and then just randomly shot this girl for the sake of putting more pics here.


naruto. which 
I don't like the style. prefer their traditional costumes. ahahha:


what the shit. can u see that the thing on the left is a robot:


and what is this!!!!???:


WAHAHA. my goodnesssss gracious. zell and squall!!! my fav game of all time:


final fantasy VIII.....squall and rinoa! but 
I prefer selphie!


erm.....


RARR this is done really nicely!


maid:


don't know whats this. but the thing he's holding is really nice. and sleek:



possibly one of the best I've seen for the day:


wahaha. and the top 5 groups to get into finals to represent singapore in wcs:


and.....I spotted kakashi from far and by hook or by crook I told myself must find him. and I did!


my fav for the day. I know. I'm biased. but well. his dressing is one of the nicest le. I think. coz the face was covered...I like it when cosplayers wear mask or sth....


ironman


....


what the hell.


graffiti wall. well hate it when ppl standing there destroy my beautiful photos.


enough of the thing. sian. or maybe coz we went late. but still......


can tell this year cosplaying not as hot as before. last year. there were 4 days if I'm not wrong. this year reduce to 2. and worse still. I think my cosplayer friend who won the group category last year didn't participate...sad.


oh well....

so much better to see last year's. and last last year's

anw. 7/7 today. although the official one was last year with 7/7/07. still.

happy NANA day

No comments: