Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Hair Colouring at Keolleobar

It has been a while since my last hair dye, and what better time to go for a new hair colour at Keolleobar before embarking on my honeymoon trip this June!

Keolleosg occupies 4 units in the building and does various hair and beauty services.

Keolleoglam at level 2 looks like a girl's dream! Super pink and pretty.

Keolleobar at level 3 is for hair services.

I didn't want to bleach my hair, so Kito, my hairstylist for the day, asked if I wanted cool or warm colour tones. With his professionalism and suggestion, I went for the warm reddish tones that would go well with my skin colour.

Before and After

The process was fuss free and I felt very comfortable throughout.

I also did a Milbon hair treatment recommended by him, since my hair was too dry and damaged and is in need of some TLC.

Indeed, my hair feels much smoother and frizz free even after a hair colour session, thanks to the treatment!

Do check out their Instagram or Facebook page to learn more about current promotions and offers.

How to get there?
The location is super convenient, as it is at Bugis Cube, just a few minutes walk away from Bugis Junction (traffic light near Swensen's) if you are coming by MRT.

Address
Keolleobar
470 North Bridge Road
#03-15 Bugis Cube
Singapore 188735

No comments: