Friday, May 21, 2021

JHGC Scalp Treatment Review

Due to our fast-paced lifestyle, bad sleeping habits, stress, hormones, and many other reasons, many people (young included) experience some form of hair loss.

So I went to Japan Hair Growth Consultants (JHGC) recently to try out their Intensive Hair Growth Treatment. JHGC (known as BIOTECH in Japan) is the pioneer of hair restoration and hair growth industry. They are primarily concerned about hair loss prevention and hair growth at its best.


These are the steps I experienced:

1. Consultation
The consultant will first do a scalp analysis to see my main problems and then suggest the next course of action. My scalp has a lot of built up sebum which is blocking some of the hair follicles. A clean scalp is essential before we even apply any hair tonic etc. to aid in hair growth! Look at the how oily my scalp is even though I normally wash my hair daily, and see the thick sebum here!


2. Scalp care agent
Then, I was showed to the hair care area where they will apply the scalp care agent to stimulate hair growth.

3. Far-infrared steam
Using the far-infrared steam, it helps to open up the pores on my scalp and allow sebum deep in the pores to resurface!

4. Scalp massage
Now's the fun part. I then proceeded to the wash area for the staff to apply a special massaging technique from Japan. This helps to rub out sebum that has been resurfaced by the earlier process.

5. Shampoo
After which, the sebum are washed away with the original amino acid-based shampoo.

6. Scalp revitalizer and steam
The staff then applies this scalp revitalizer and steam my scalp


7. Hair tonics and Ozone irradiation
Now, the staff will apply the hair tonic that penetrates to the pores and promote hair growth. Lastly, the UFO-looking machine is back, but this time, to help refresh my scalp and strengthen the hair.

 
8. Dry hair
They then finished off with a special hair dryer to dry my hair! 

At the end, the consultant will analyse my scalp again to see the after-effects of the treatment. Look at how clean my scalp is now!

However, I would like to highlight that it would take a few months of regular sessions with them to really see the effects of hair growth as this doesn't happen overnight! With a clean scalp, only then will hair growth products be able to do wonders on your scalp and then see the differences!

Thank you JHGC!


JHGC

1 Scotts Road, #04-15/16, 
Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208

Mon-Fri:11am-9pm
Sat,Sun,PH:10am-6pm















No comments: