Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Poly Beauty - Facial Review

Had the opportunity to try out a HydraPeel Facial Treatment at Poly Beauty last week.


Poly Beauty is located at a quiet corner in Harbourfront Centre; it is a no-frills beauty salon and I was greeted by a beautiful shopfront with some of the skincare products they carry.




 The walkway leading to the treatment rooms:

Went into the room and saw a batik dress one needs to change into.




My facial started with a foot bath, followed by the usual steps for facial:

Cleansing
Exfoliating
Extraction
Massage
Masking

However, what stood out from this facial was the use of Hydra Beauty machine and its Aqua Cleansing Technology.

This was hands down, the most comfortable extraction I ever had in my life!








The machine uses a strong and safe vacuum technology that is is able to "suck" out your impurities, blackheads, and pimples easily.

Also, the solution that is used in the machine contains AHA, BHA and Hydration elements:

AHA [fruit extracts/exfoliate] 

Naturally existing fruit extracts that is used for effective skin care.

BHA [plant extracts/oil control] 

Helps with effective deep penetration in between cellular structure, enabling care for ACNE skin.

Hydration [moisture] 

Highly effective for inflammation and wound healing, and for calming the upset skin after treatments.

So that is why my impurities are cleared, skin feels smoother, yet there is no redness after the treatment!

Benefits of the HydraPeel Facial Treatment:

Reduce Acne
Reduce Demodex
Improve texture
Exfoliate
Sebum removal
White head removal
Black head removal
Moisturise



Of course, there would be some minimal manual extractions for bigger pimples or acne that cannot be purged by the machine, and that is where my beautician's skills come into play. Much thanks to my beautician Qiqi for the wonderful experience. I never knew facial could be that painless and fuss-free until I met her. Her extraction technique was also so fast and painless that I hardly felt anything!

ps: In collaboration with Poly Beauty, I am holding a giveaway to 2 winners to try this facial treatment (worth $250) for free! Hop over to my Instagram now!




1 Maritime Square
Harbourfront Centre #02-64 
Singapore 099253

Tel: +65 6376 9881

Opening hours
Mon – Fri : 10:30am – 9pm
Sat : 10am – 8pm
Sun : 10am – 7pm

No comments: