Saturday, July 27, 2019

J Studios - Chocolate Anti-Stress Facial Review

I have tried facials from many different salons and I know it when a facial is good or not. It is good to always try out other salons just to have a gauge of whether the current one you are going is good enough.


I was delighted when I had the chance to go to J Studios for a facial session. The salon had a clean and sleek design and the second floor is where the individual facial rooms are. Some sneak peeks of the beauty salon in their flagship store at Haji Lane:

 

 

I was here for their Chocolate Anti-Stress Facial. Yes you heard that right, CHOCOLATE FACIAL! Exclusively available at J Studios only, this Chocolate Facial uses Bernard Cassiere's cocoa care series and the chocolate is edible! 

From the J Studios website: To develop this Chocolate treatment, Bernard Cassiere joined with an Italian chocolate master, Mr Walter Bovetti. His chocolate contains 64% of pure cocoa (crushed fruits) for providing hydrating, toning up and regenerating properties. Bernard Cassiere is one of the chocolate leaders in the beauty product industry, the chocolate facial treatment was introduced in the 10th Chocolate Show, Porte de Versailles in Paris (France) in 2006. The success was immediate and there was a mad rush with the chocolate addicts over the world.

So, what's so good about this Chocolate Facial?
  • Formulated with natural cocoa extracts and quality fair trade chocolate that is rich in antioxidants and anti-free radicals
  • Targeted at soothing stressed urban skin types, while providing protection against environmental damage


Benefits of Chocolate Treatment
  • Repair
  • Detoxify
  • Protects the skin
  • Promotes skin glow

 

Who is this beneficial for?
  • Those with stressed skin
  • Those with dehydrated skin
  • Those with tired skin caused by environmental damage (UV and Pollution)
  • Those with bad lifestyle habits (tobacco, alcohol, lack of sleep)
  • Stressful individuals
  • Chocolate lovers



The steps for this Chocolate Anti-Stress Facial was similar to what facials normally entail:
  • Cleansing
  • Exfoliating
  • Massage
  • Extraction
  • Masking

 

 

 

Glad to say that I enjoyed my experience at J Studios a lot! The beautician was gentle and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole session I could have fell asleep! (couldn't sleep as I had to film and take pictures of the process though)


During the masking session, I could actually eat the chocolate. Visit my Instagram post to see a video of my facial session with them.

After the session, I had a chocolate drink to complete my Chcolatey journey.


  

They also have some in-house skincare and perfume products, and of course Bernard Cassiere products for sale in the store.

 

 

Facial is a very intimate session that only you can decide for yourself whether it is actually good or not. I could feel that the strokes and pressure used by the beautician was very professional and comfortable, which in turn makes me feel very relaxed. You should be feeling very comfortable throughout your facial session, and not feel like anyone is too harsh on your skin or pressuring you to buy their packages etc.

The folks at J Studios were so professional and made me feel so comfortable, I highly recommend their facial services. They have some on-going promotions, so simply check them out and head down now for a first trial!


Haji Lane Flagship Store
31 Haji Lane, Singapore 189224
Opening Hours: 10.30am-10pm Daily
Tel: +65 91828565

Jurong Classic Store
352 Jurong East Street 31 #01-131, Singapore 600352
Opening Hours: 10.30am – 10pm Daily
Tel: +65 91828565

No comments: