Tuesday, October 09, 2018

BelleWave Essencious Review

Attended the Product Launch of their latest Essencious range 2 weeks ago and I began trying out some of the products. 


I will show u guys the ingredient list of each products too. Personally, I do not really care that much about the ingredients because I would have to try skincare items on myself first irregardless to know whether it suits me or not.

FERMATIQUE ONE-STEP GENTLE CLEANSING MOUSSE


Apparently, this can be used to remove makeup and impurities and wash your face at the same time. But of course me being me, I would still remove my layer of makeup before washing my face.

Verdict: It cleanses dirt and oil, yet doesn't strip my face of its natural oil to make it feel tight and dry like some other cleansers would. Not bad really!

For those who are particular about the ingredients, here u go:

FERMATIQUE BRIGHTENING MIST


This is a refreshing mist toner that rebalances skin's pH and preps the skin for better absorption of subsequent skincare. Because it is in mist form, it means we lazy girls do not have to spend that extra few seconds pouring out our toner onto a cotton pad and pat! It is also useful to bring this mist along on the go to refresh and tone the skin.

Verdict: Super convenient, and friends commented that my skin looks brighter and radiant. Not sure if it was due to this or the combination of me using all the products though!

Ingredient list:

WILLOW BARK BLEMISH CLEAR BOOSTER


A multi-targeted serum developed for oily-combination skin to control shine and breakouts by reducing excess oil secretion, unclogging pores and preventing skin congestion. Totally something I need.

Ingredient list:

HYALURONIC MOISTURE LOCK BOOSTER


A super-hydrating formula to replenish up to 72 hours of intense moisture in dry skin. Working like a moisture magnet, it provides immediate supply of moisture while continuously improving skin's natural water-retaining capacity. My beautician always says I need to provide loads of moisture to my skin, else it will become dry. And when skin becomes drier, it will secrete more oil which in turn makes your face super oily!

Verdict: My skin feels more plump and radiant somehow. 

Ingredient list:

ALPINE HERB SHINE CONTROL GEL


I love GEL moisturizers! And when I found out about this ultra-lightweight one that is specially developed for oily-combination skin, I couldn't wait to try it on. Supposedly reduces shine and clarify skin while promoting a balanced complexion.

Verdict: It does not feel greasy at all, which I love! U know how when we apply some products on our face and our skin turns oily after a few hours? I find that my face isn't that oily after using this.

Ingredient list:

NMF POWER HYDRATOR 


Another gel-cream that supplies an intense dose of moisture to replenish skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF). Essentially, this non-greasy emulsion provides immediate hydration as well as long-lasting skin suppleness and vitality with continued use. If u do not have any other issues with your skin, this would be the perfect moisturizer to use, because, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, and MOISTURIZE!

Ingredient list:

One thing to note for their booster and moisturizer range, is that, u can add a few drops of the booster and gel onto your palm, mix them well, and apply on your face. WHICH MEANS, lazy girls like us do not have to separate the steps of applying serum and moisturizers and waste precious time in the morning and night.

Their moisturizers also have a very interesting airtight formula. Normally, tubs are not like this and u have to use a spatula to scoop out the gel cream. Most of the time though, I just get lazy and dig using my fingers instead. (aren't we all guilty of this?) This, however, is so convenient! I just tilt the product upside down, press it, and the gel cream oozes out. No mess, no contamination, BEST THING EVER.


I also can't wait for them to roll out more products in the series eventually. 
Till then, the products I have tried are really not bad!



No comments: